There's no right way of getting things done but there is a way
Though a simple little paper, beyond the dots is where the complexity hides.
Instructions for use.
- Write your goal, task or mission at the bottom of the page. Make sure you frame it as the result, not the action.
- Instead of writing, "build a social media app", write, "Social Media App is Built."
- Instead of writing, "lose 15 lbs", write "I went from 180 pounds to 165 pounds."
- Be Specific.
- Reach High.
- The next step is to write the very first thing you need to do to reach your goal, task or mission.
- So for your awesome social media app you might write, "Pitch my app idea to 10 close friends and get feedback."
- For losing weight you might write, "Throw out all the junk food in the house."
- This is an action step.
- Its an important step.
- Its the first step to completing a small task, improving your life or even changing the world.
- The final step is to make your way from that very first step all the way down to your completing that goal, task or mission.
- How you get there is up to you.
- You can do it.
- The path is already laid.
- You just need to fill in the blanks.
For inspiration and examples from other Creatographers, follow this link. Do you have an awesome Creatograph that you'd like to show off? Send us an email so we can share your brilliance or share it on social with #creatograph!
By supplying your contact information, you authorize 5 O'Clock Hustle to contact you with further information.